26 November 2007

Ewie Goowie Muy goodness.

Life is more interesting when you can choose your own toppings. at pizzahut.com you can choose your own toppings, on 1/2 or whole. and the amount of sauce and cheese on half or whole... it's great. But the price goes up because, you have all these fill in the bubble options... all these choices that just look so good one must click them in. I'll take you, and half of you, and a little of you... aaaaand a whole lota you. I was supposed to do the fill in the dot test, with my student, I think. But I have no access to the scantrons... so granted I would forget. And alas I did! I don't know what to do now. I should either get a scantron and have him retake the test... or just fill in his answers from the test. I don't know. Another note... this pizza is good. I want to try that pizza Eliza was Raving about... Mmmm I like pizza. I grew up on Pizza. Frozen pizza granted, but pizza none-the-less. My dad got pretty good at them crusts in our stupid oven. Stupid oven. Ewie goowie brownies on the inside, and rock hard bricks on the outside. That part between the ewie goowie, and the rock place, that's pretty okay... pretty okay.

No comments: