09 November 2007

Movies at the Bre Rennisance

It's really terrible, being stuck at home. Even thought it's not my home. I've watched three movies on TV. First I watched The New Guy, Then I saw Blazing Saddles, Now I'm watching Psycho. Not too bad. I've also; washed all of the dishes, finished my homework, talked with an old friend, discussed Germany with the White Japanese kid, Cleaned the kitchen, cooked my dinner, ate my dinner, organized the trash and recyclables, straightened the movies, and... made some pretty pictures... Now I'm tired. it's still Friday night, and I've been in all day. Bored, to say the least. now i want to eat, again. And then drink some tea. and no more beer tonight. maybe reorganize my bags. maybe watch another movie. I know the Birds is on next, but I might be too scared to see it. There are alot of movies here. I could play Wii, or Guitar Hero, Or go to sleep. I don't know, I'm just now, staring at the t.v. while typing and not looking at my computer screen. this is a real strange phenomenon. I'll have to spell check for sure. I guess if you actually watch this movie from beginning to end. and stare at it. It's pretty suspenseful. intense. That and I'm on the edge of reason now. starting in on delirium, and all that jazz. I should probably just go to bed. The music doesn't' help much either. hmmm... I dunno!

No comments: