13 November 2007

Roger Dotty Ireaka Base

I think it's funny how people can be so possessive. I mean, it's just stuff. Like Pie, He's got this "new" van, I put a hundred bucks down for it, and he nothing, but he likes it. I need transportation. sure he does now, now that he's run another car to the ground. But, I had to rent a car for tomorrow, because he doesn't want me to drive it. LAME, give me my frickin' money back then. I don't know what to do. LAME! I have lots of places to be. I need to go to the show on Friday, how am I going to get there? The logistics are perfect, for me to drive him, and then go. With his work schedule, I only need the car while he's at work. not before or after. just during. So Stupid. So, I get to sleep on the Hide-a-bed again, and not get enough sleep, because He and Guy keep awkward hours. I really don't like this. I appreciate it, yes, I appreciate that I can stay here. blah blah blah... It doesn't help that I'm starting to freak out about Germany. As you may as well know, I'm a bit of a control freak. Leaf knows this. and so does my family. I don't have any control over this situation. so I've become overly controlling of everything else. or if I'm not controlling the situation, I NEED to know what is going on. and then the tempers run high, and these people think that I'm having a bad attitude. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! I don't need to be in complete control, I just need to know that the situation is being controlled. I'm going to have a breakdown soon if things continue on like this. if everyone else is going to have attitude problems, I'm going to get irritated, a bit, and then flip a lid. I bet, I will cry at least once this month. I see it coming. I'm losing all control. I can only pretend so far. I can only make nice for so long. I try, but we'll see. we'll just have to see. Hopefully nothing goes wrong at the rental car place tomorrow. hopefully I can wake up.

No comments: