09 November 2007

And sometimes I wish there were fumes...

Wow! I do a lot of waiting. Yesterday, I had to wait, today, most of this week. Right now, I'm waiting for Flexi to finish printing. We have about 3/4 of one. That means... 6 and 1/4 left. and this is Large Format! OH-boy... It wouldn't be that bad, if I still had some other work to do. But I'm just too awesome. I've finished it all already. And I left my Laptop at Pie's today, so I can't even do my Homework. I don't know what homework I have; but that's not really my point. And then there's the whole It's Friday thing. And I have nothing to do. and no vehicle, and Rocky, The Moose, and May are busy, I don't really do anything with anyone else, Pie is working 'till midnight. I guess, I'll just sit here at my desk. and paint my nails, until these signs finish printing, and Pie comes to pick me up. Oh Yeah! Now; should I do a "french" tip, with the brown, or just stripe the light pink?... Seriously, another Friday night, with nothing to do?!...

No comments: