07 November 2007

and this kids... is your uncle pie...

so this is kinda like having room mates. There are five of us staying in a two bedroom apartment. I have a hide-a-bed, shorty stays on the twin in the living room, Pie has his own room, and Guy and Ruby have their room. not bad. We eat out all the time, and sit around watching TV. Tonight we had Chinese take-out and watched House, followed by the first four episodes of How I Met Your Mother Season 2. good times. Shorty, Pie and I are sharing a bathroom, and we only wash dishes when we have to. I miss my car. my back misses my bed, and my stomach misses my kitchen. even though I live in the dining, it's my room, and I don't have to share it. I don't mind the sharing thing so much anymore. But only for a time. not so much so fast. I think I need to ease into it. I am grateful however for a place to stay while I'm car-less, and for the rides that everyone gives me. It's just nothing here is mine, save for what I brought in my designers bag. and that's not that big. I have my laptop too. Whoop, here it is. But NO food. No breakfast, just Jovy Fruit Rolls, that I have with me. and that will not suffice. Good times. I wonder what we'll eat tomorrow, or if we'll even eat at all. Will May remember me? Will The Hedgehog be there? Will Dom come? Will Rocky show up? Will I even get to eat tomorrow? Are May's friends going to be there again? I need a car. I need transportation by Friday. I have to go to the dentist. I think I can get everywhere else until then... We'll see. How do I feel about a mini-van? Ope... Gotta go, my "room mate's" got to go to sleep.

No comments: