25 November 2007

Meat, Cocktail and a center for ants...

Yesterday was Meat and Cocktail day. Yup... What is Meat and Cocktail day you might ask?. Well, let me tell you. Meat and Cocktail is a day about nothing. It is a day to eat meat, drink cocktails, and watch random episodes of several carefully chosen television shows. I sat on that couch for hours... We started the day with Bacon, then black olives, deviled eggs, and chips and salsa... I know what you're thinking; that's not all meat! True, but we did begin the cocktails at that point. I don't remember what we drank. first there was some sort of red drink in large wine goblets. then some cosmopolitan concoction. followed by some Mexican beer. we had the beer with Spinach Meatballs, and chicken soup. Later, My mom and Mr. Mouse decided to go camping in the backyard, so we went and got a tent for them... then we ate lamb something with rice, and pork chops; (we also had salad, and garlic bread, and something else). We didn't actually watch that much; One episode of Seinfeld, Seinfeld bloopers, One Andy Griffith Show, One of The Office, One of Laverne and Shirley, One hmmm... I don't remember! that's it. All we did that day. Listened to records, pretended to watch football. the Ushe. Now I am back at Pies, His friend leaves tomorrow, and I've just bored to death whomever read this. remind me later, and I'll make up for it in your Eulogy. I would make a wonderful Eugoogely.

No comments: