20 November 2007

Instead of Toast I want a Tail!

So, Not much has really changed. Pie still doesn't want to give up the car. but he still hasn't given my money back. I should probably just give it up as lost, like all the other money he borrowed and said he'd pay back... {sigh} On a lighter note. We have his best friend here from Minneapolis. He'll be here fore six days. I don't yet know what this will do for our sleeping arrangements here... but we'll see. Pie is also going to leave us in December between Christmas and New Years. I don't know where that puts me... but I'm happy for him. Ruby is not feeling well again... either that or she's just tired, and anti-social. oh well. Shorty is getting all of us into Disney Land tomorrow! I haven't been there since before they re-opened Space Mountain. So I haven't been on Space Mountain since, ... hmmmm.... 1992? Let's go with that. I would have been 5-6 years old then. But I do remember it. I hope it's as great as I remember, or at least close to it. The Monahorne... Monohorn... Monahorn... Iuhno!? was a big disappointment when I went on it again in 2003?(2). It's kinda funny how things are so great when you are little, and when you have an experience with it again after so many years, it comes across as retarded. Like The Brave Little Toaster. I remember us loving this movie as kids. It was wonderfully awesome. So I purchased it. and when I watched it... I'm thinking to myself, this is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life! On the other hand, when you experience something again, and it's even better, or just as good, (but maybe in a different way) that is Uber awesome. Take An American Tale for example. I loved that growing up. It was one of my favorites. And seeing it recently, made me realize how great it is. It is still a great children's type film, (which I usually appreciate) with so many undertones and references to things of relevance and knowledge, I was severely impressed. Well, I hope that I can have more experiences like that tomorrow. Instead of toast I want it to be good. Good company helps too.

No comments: