18 November 2007

Living in color... working for the Man!

so, I have officially avoided doing my homework for about... four hours straight. I was going to sit down and just do my research paper after going to see Everyone's Nobody this evening. But then, I Just didn't. Now I am watching the end of Unfaithful with Shorty. I've never seen this before. Just now. the end. He killed him, and now... they're going home. hmmmm. I'm not a big fan so far. OH! I have Tea brewing! yay. ... mmmmm... I think I should have just done all of this Homework that night right after the class. but, Alas, I didn't. I went home instead. Not my fault though. I had to go with my ride. It really sucks not having my own car. I did however have the use of the Mini Minty Mini Van on Friday, so I got to go to see the Moose Play with Journal. And I got to go to see Everyone's Nobody this evening. Thanks Pie! precitate it! I don't know what I'll do when Pie moves away. My Shneril wants to be a missionary and take the Captain with her. but then I'll need somewhere to live. I need a room mate. I thought I could move into Pie's old room, when he leaves. I'll have to talk to Guy and them about it. So basically, I need someplace to live. I need someplace to live, where I don't have to declare my paycheck. So I don't have to pay taxes, and work doesn't get in trouble with the Man. Hmmmm... Who wants to live with me?

No comments: