06 November 2007

I said what about breakfast?

Double dating is really weird. The whole night is awkward... The kind of double dating where, I know you and you know me, but we don't really know each other, so I'll bring a friend, and you bring a friend. Like a blind/double date... but not a date. I find myself trying to break up the awkward silences all night. I'm not good at that, I can pretend, but Not good. And then calling it a night early, that's also awkward. Not as awkward, or in the same way, yet, still awkward. Something else that's awkward; Telling a story without giving out any specific details. I've been trying to relay a "message" to ... Eliza, without actually telling her anything. I can't tell her the names of the people involved. I can't tell the details lest she figure out who... So I say as little as possible, and it just seems awkward. Not in the same way as say, actually talking to those people about those situations, yet still awkward. Eliza, I swear... It's just too difficult, Maybe I should just tell you whats happened. But I swore to he that I wouldn't. Damn my big mouth. I think I'm over it enough to talk about it. but I can't, because he's not. UUUUGH! Sooo difficult!

No comments: