08 November 2007

A sinners decision.

LasVegas, I've never been. I have a trip for four to go to LasVegas Sometime in the next year. And I don't know who to take. Who would enjoy it? OH my Gosh! Leaf? Rocky? The Foreign Kid? JC Champ? Pie? Stack? May? Eliza? The Moose? I dunno! Whoever I take would have to be someone who would enjoy it? There are two shows. And the room is A Suite... Bedrooms, and kitchen, the whole shabang. Then I also have to decide When to go specifically. Next quarter is my last quarter. So I should plan it for after, but not too far after. I might be working for reals. or whomever I decide to take with me. So like that week. Which would be spring break for most of the rest of the world. I don't know. I just don't know. Insight into this would be really helpful. but I don't want to offend anyone. and if I bring it up to someone, and then I don't invite them... Awkward! And what do I do in Vegas. I don't gamble... quite the quandary. And also, who would be appropriate to take. I mean I would love to take Rocky, but considering the past history between us, Leaf would consider that taboo. even though; we are good now. I don't think The Foreign Kid would really enjoy it. and I don't really want Pie to go. I would be uncomfortable with him, in that sort of a situation. So Who do I take? Who, Do, I Take?

No comments: