23 November 2007

If Wine tasted like Martinelli's I'd be a wino fo' sho'

two weeks to go, and I still don't know German. any, really. That's only my fault, I should have been let's say; more proactive in my learning. So, That aside, I am leaving in exactly two weeks. from today. in about six hours. so about six hours and two weeks, I will be departing for the foreign land, I will also see Heather. Yay! Today, was rather uneventful (Thursday, so yesterday... thirty nine minutes ago day.) We had real Thanksgiving again. It'd been a while. We didn't have Green beans or gravy last year, and something else. The year before, or maybe it was the year before that, we went to Hometown Buffet. The year prior to that, we ordered in. LAME. but we had real Thanksgiving this year, with all the trimmings. Turkey, Stuffing, pear salad, yam casserole, corn casserole, deviled eggs(my personal contribution), rolls, black olives, cranberry sauce, gravy, green beans, and mashed potatoes. Yum! I liked it. and as a pre-dinner snack homemade; chips, salsa, and guacamole (as partial Mexicans, we try and pretend). No Martinelli's however. I am finishing off a bottle myself now. but not today. As tradition, we didn't eat dessert. Grandma made pumpkin pie, but we didn't eat it. or the apple or cherry pies. We munched on Friend Lees brownies... but only slightly. and of course, somethings went wrong. this year the big thing was; Muncle Mike accidentally turned off the oven when he set the timer for the turkey. so we ate hours later than scheduled. Not bad though. 11 of us around the dinner table. pretty good. Tomorrow (or today rather) we are doing nothing. We aren't even going grocery shopping. Pie is taking the van and his friend to Hollywood, then to a car show... I am car less... evil! I would pack for Germany, just to see if I have all I need, but i can't do laundry, It costs too much. Oh well, I'll just wear Pj's all weekend. no biggie! I should see if I have anything port worthy, so I don't have to freak so bad next quarter... work on my website, Logo, stationary, resume... all that jazz. hmmm... unless someone wants to take me away from this place. I'd be down for that.

No comments: