13 November 2007

you are an island... I am the raging of the sea...

I know I've said this before... I hate waiting. For phone calls. I think I should just convince myself that he doesn't give a shit. that he's not going to call. Fickin' Rocky... There you go leaving me hanging again. I think I've re convinced myself that, that is what I want. Even though I know that I don't want him. Regardless... him not calling, is a great end to a shitty day. Yes, shitty. I had to rent a car because of Pie's ego. I had to find a gas station that I could use. I had to go to school, to do the OLS training, I had to go to Irvine for a frickin' Furrows field trip, then back to school, then to Laguna Beach for another frickin' Furrows field trip, then back to school to tutor, then another tutoring session. by then I was fried, and I couldn't remember the math I was tutoring. It was pretty bad. Then, I didn't get any homework done, because I had to remember how to do the math, then I couldn't remember how to help Stack in MY program. Then, there is the whole waiting game. stupid. stupid stupid. Now I just want to eat drink and be merry. but I can't, because idiot Pie has all his friends over. I was supposed to make dinner and eat with everyone. But no! He brought his friends, and went to eat with all of them, so I have no food, no friend, no brain. LAME! I like House, but not with all these people around. I want to see Rocky! I need a new obsession. I feel so very blah. Eat and Drink... Drink and Eat... Drink... Watch a chick flick... with a sad ending. cry... break down... make-out... drink...

No comments: