03 November 2007

The words in my ear...

There are some songs that are just enticing for situations. Some Songs speak to a person in an instance so well... it's wonderful. It's also a big pain in the butt sometimes. What if I didn't want to be singing now? Music makes people happy, Why would I want to be singing right now? Even thought the song fits the situation perfectly? I have play lists dedicated to some of those instances. Like the one I have dedicated to songs that make me think of a situation with a certain person. It is full of songs from all ranges. I add some during all sorts of moods. If I'm feeling good about it, they tend to be happy, or hopeful. When I'm not feeling too good about it, they tend to be heartbreaking. And whatnot. Looking at it, when I'm in neither specific mood about it; it looks really sporadic, and is a really sucky play list... Now, there are songs that are just fun, and could never really speak to a situation. like; Keep Young And Beautiful by Annie Lennox. It has no really meaning in any real life. it's just fun. It's your duty to be Beautiful. Well, maybe it does, and I've just never had it. So, it doesn't pertain specifically to my life. I like this whole shuffle the music thing. Though it can be quite frustrating. like when you're in a certain mood, and they are only playing commercials and opposite songs on the radio. NEXT! And of course I don't put really specific names on my play lists, so I sometimes add songs to the wrong ones, and when I'm then in that mood, I go to that play list, and there's this song that doesn't fit. It makes me angry, a little. only a little. it's not getting what you're expecting. To hear Ozzy Osbourne when you're expecting Jewel, throws you a bit. it's like smelling cinnamon and all these great smells cooking in the kitchen, and then having Meat pie for dinner. It's highly disappointing. Highly. Or when you're expecting something to be really Heavy, and you go to pick it up, and end up throwing it, because it's way too light. Not that I've had any experience with that. All in all... I don't really know. I like this song... "Someone to Die for... In this endless night... someone like you..."

No comments: