04 November 2007

Who wears short shorts?

I hate waiting. I hate to wait. For Phone calls, for people, appointments, dough to rise, for messages, for water to boil, to fall asleep. Yep, all of it. Like I call Rocky, and He returns my message directly, so I call him back, and He doesn't pick up. If he had called me directly instead of just returning the message, I could have spoken to him, and I would be waiting. I hate to wait. I hope he doesn't forget. That would be detrimental to my psyche, (and my job). I'm also waiting for pizza to cool, so I can eat it. Yesterday, I waited for like 4 hours for a phone call from Pie. He never called. I finally gave up, when the time sensitive material has passed the deadline for knowledge. So I guess it's a no. I got a yes from Rocky. I'm just waiting for an itinerary, or timeline. whatever. Is that pizza cool enough yet?... Cool enough. Don't want to wait anymore. not bad. I like Tom Sellek Pizza.

No comments: