02 December 2007

The agenda of those who don't get to choose

The way things go down, can not always be helped. I have no control over what goes down sometimes. It's pretty, lame. I want something to happen one way, and all of the circumstances, are set elsewhere, so it can't happen that way. It's probably better. If things went "my way" I would not be a happy camper. Maybe for a time, I would think I was happy, but what I want, and what I really know I want are two pretty different things. LAME. I would like it if I still didn't want those things that I know are wrong for me. Yes, I know, that it's "normal" to want something that is bad for you. Like doughnuts, or french fries. I got over french fries, I can get over this. I shall get over this. And in fact, I am thankful, that other people have their own agendas, and the world is not subject to mine. but can function on their own. bend mine to theirs. forsake my agenda. call me not for what I am, for I shall be none to thee. The cast away of late. Your own shunned friend. the last of what you'll never know, you never had. Because, life does not happen the way we choose. If it did. I would have not wanted this at all, for other circumstances would not have arisen to begin with. the circumstances which took me from my frame of thought to what I have become. The last of not you have forever.

No comments: