02 December 2007

A day at the park, doesn't end like this...

This waiting thing is soooooo over rated. Yes, I find myself waiting again. Lo and behold, for the same person. Does he enjoy this? I call when I say I will, I do everything I say I will do. (as long as I remember I said it) I can't believe him. Well, actually I can. I wish that weren't the case though. Frickin' Rocky! He must get some sort of kick out of this. Maybe, he's on drugs... That would explain a Lot! But I don't think that's the truth. He did text me today, when he said he'd call, and yesterday too... then He did call me, later, at approximately the time he said he would. That's progress. But it's all been shot today. He said for me to call... So I did, at the appropriated time. and He was either supposed to answer or call me back. That was hmmmmm Like 4 hours ago! Good Grief. Moving on... just forgive him for all that he isn't and never will be. let it/him go! He's got me writing all this nonsensical twaddle. I have like 6+ pieces based on my annoyances with him. I just wrote a bunch of them out for Holly, and his Wifey. I decided to do it all by hand. Have Him tell me what's the problem with them. I figure; who better than to critique it, than a writer himself. and friend. Uggh! that's all I can do... just let it go, and continue on being his friend. I can't do more than that. I can be good at it... I make a great, and true friend. I will stand by you, when you need me. I only hope that one will be the same to me eventually...

No comments: