27 December 2007

you could shoot your eye out!

Feety pajamas are really the greatest thing ever! seriously... I love them. I'm not too fond of the color choice given... or the pattern of the one... But the best thing! Pirate swords with a belt sheath is cool too. Probably not best to wear together... but eh, to each his own. I guess it's true; I do like weird/dorky things. But now all of them, not stupid useless things, and other certain things. I'm not a fan of pink, or signifying my name on my person. Or those articles of clothing that make a wrongful declaration of self across choice parts of the body. Not a fan. Gody pins... godyness... stuff stuff... If it's just a thing, and not ironic, or flattering, or useful, or seriously funny; I'm probably not going to like it specifically. there are a few exceptions to this [very few] and they are pretty well know. And if I say specifically that I don't like something; it's a better bet to not go in that direct direction. {duh} But all in all, I guess it's the thought that matters. And what is all of this about it being better to give. I'm more excited with the thought of giving; but no one is as excited as me for what I give. I give thoughtful things; but they follow my train of thought from a specific like of a persons to what I think would be good. So I guess I'm just as bad as all them. Though what I did still is in the like side; just not as ironically funny found as I would have hoped. Crazy. Maybe I just remember more than everyone else... all that nonsense stuff that people say off the cuff; like Buzzy with the statement about the sweater vests; and the Orange sweater vest. too bad; he won't remember, and will think I'm twisted or something. Oh well. we'll just go back to that for awhile. Halo; das ist gut? Nein... woher kommen sie? yep yep yep!

No comments: