14 January 2008

This connection between us seems faulty

wow, it's been a while. So for my first post of the new year; I will write my proposition idea. among other things. I want to create an album campaign for OrangePorch. Since what I want to do when I graduate and go out into the "real world," is music paraphernalia, this is a wonderful idea. It will give me experience working with a real artist, and he'll get it for free. I will have a piece to put in my portfolio, and something to work on in Directed study with Proske. I don't know why he should say anything but yes. Anther thing I want to do is; Hold a "high-fashion" photo-shoot. I will require help from my friends. there's only so much I can do on my own. I want to propose my project as an event for the AIGA, because we are always looking for something good to do as a club, and never find anything. And then maybe, people will want to participate in the club. I will present this to Tawny this week. Thursday is the next meeting. Last week, I was the only member to show up, Yay! Then I went to HOBAnaheim with Eliza, and she talked me into divulging my list to her. Now she is the only one who knows the who'sacquaintances of hers. I hope she won't go back and read what I wrote in the past, knowing the name associations of some of these peoples... My stupidity... oh well. Maybe if I keep updating this, no one will have time to go back and figure out who's who. Yes, some people are pretty obvious as to who they are. I don't know when I'll have time to do that this quarter though. I actually don't have time to be writing this one really. I am busy busy busy. Plus all that other stuff I want to get done. And then; I will be moving up to 5 days a week at work soon. whoohoo!

No comments: