28 January 2008

So that everybody can hear.

I want to laugh, Long and loud and clear... It's fun that way. when people think you're crazy because you have an unexplained smile on your face. When people can't understand that you are specifically happy. I dunno! it's just funny I guess. I enjoy these moments/days. they come too few and far between. they used to come more often. not lately. and how can it be, that I can feel, and act this way when I'm as emotionally unstable as a butterfly. I don't actually know what that means. let me try to explain by writing the random words and statements that go through my head next. with no filter, okay maybe a little one: skin, filter, obese pageant princess, green and blue don't match, the litter of the label, my phone has a post-it note in German, hair and teeth, Orange with yellow, Berlin, Falafl, Open-lab, open mind, smelly room, fear and loathing, captain jack, Student and their Id's, German numerals, roman cars, parasol, wetness, sweaty face, chest, record, recording mic, How many mike's Mr. Mouse, who wears short shorts? that's pretty much it for now. I don't think I can get any more in depth than that right now. Teehee!

No comments: