27 January 2008

There's oil in my rainbow.

Drugs are bad. Not just because of what the man says. Because they are. They make people stupid. Do stupid things, Say stupid things, I don't like dealing with people when they're on drugs. Sure it's a little entertaining. like drunk people. But It wreaks my heart. I've never done the drugs, so I don't understand the whole "new frame of mind" thing that goes on... It seems to me, just to make people stupid. But that may be, because I already think in an out of the box "trippy" way. Or at least that's what I've been told. There might also be more to the whole breaks my heart thing too... hmmm... Why me? What did I do for this? I appreciate being the one trusted. But Why am I not trusted when they're not high, or whatever? Why am I feared when they are sober? Why am I feared? Why are people afraid to know me? What am I putting out there? Is it because I have that special air of certain confidence around me? They say I come across as a bitch... but I care. I want you to trust me with your thoughts, your well-being if need be. My friends mean so much to me. I will be there in a heartbeat for you. Or I will do everything in my power to help make it better. I guess it's okay being forgotten in times of joy, If I'm remembered in times of trials... I guess... And why can't I take a compliment? I've gotten the only compliment I long to hear twice... Once from Leah in the 5th(?) grade, and once last week Wednesday(?) from the Moose. I kinda got it from my grandma once, and my mom once, and Stack once; in a way. and there are a few others who've skirted around it. But I want to hear it. Boost my confidence in that. Then help me make something of it. Practice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a shot in the dark, but people will often think you or anybody else is a bitch if they are put to shame by your moral standards. We atre also the people they come to when things fall apart.
Nobody likes to be told they'er wrong...especially if they know they are.