20 January 2008

On my honor, I wll try... to live by the Girl Scout Law.

Is it weird that I remember almost everything? I can't help it. And when I do remember, and others don't that drives me nuts. Especially since, My word is my bond. I say I'm going to do something, as long as I remember (which is so very likely I will remember), I will do what I said I'd do. Like the wine glasses for instance. I told Buzzy I would get him a matching set of wine glasses, because he only had one. It took me a while, but he's got a matching set now. Same thing with the water bottle, and Stack's party, and oh so many other things... But when people say they'll do things for me, or to me,or with me, or in general, and they don't that makes me a little irritated. Sure they probably just forgot, or their circumstances have changed dramatically. But if that's the case, an update on the goings on, for the sake of one's word, should be in order. Enough of that nonsense, set off by being drunk texted. Which reminds me; I need to set up a brainstorm with Mr. OrnagePorch himself. I can't really work without a concept. I could BS it. but it might not come out very well. Hmmmm... I also need to make some big decisions about my alternative transportation project; Who, What, Why... the Usual. I promise, this is the last weekend for a while, that I go out every night, and don't get home till too late to work on anything. --I, Van, Swear, to not go dancing without direct guidelines and rules set for me, amongst my friends. I promise to let go of circumstances that may become detrimental to my psyche, and my health. I will not do things for the sake of impossible possibilities, and will reflect on goings on more wisely. On my honor, I will be the person I choose to be, not the girl, I cannot stand. I will love my friends, and respect myself and others, Love God, and my family. and Live joyfully, and uphold the law.

No comments: