24 January 2008

Communication breakdown; where the U and the I intersect... prepare for delays

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do. Everyone (okay not EVERYONE) is telling me what to do. And, Yes, their advice is sound with the one side argument, leaving out emotion, and personal assumptions. Along with a different mind set as far as personal standards and moral codes. So; I appreciate that they care enough to tell me what to do. I just can't bring myself to do that. I do admit that I should do something though. I can't bring myself to decide what though. Do I keep on keeping on, and just hope. Or do I chance a major change and probably, end up regretting it. Seriously. Let's think about this. If your friend continually let you down, over and over, and over again. and you just let it go, and forgave them, (hypathetically) you'd want to vent that to someone eventually. Am I right or am I right? You're right. I need to confront them. And if it doesn't end well... Well, then I was right in knowing that I'm the BEST friend. and they're not. But if it goes well, I'll kick myself for the heartache. I don't see this ending well. I also can't imagine not being their friend. Why do I always get the crap dealer? For reals. There was progress though. On their end, and on mine. I didn't put on a happy face to appease. I got irritated (more with myself, than their lack of -Hootspah in the matters at hand) and I let that show. On the other hand; I didn't follow suit with my words. Dang-nab-it. Why? How? UUUgh!

No comments: