17 December 2007

That last day...

Today, is my last day in Berlin. We leave Tomorrow morning; early. I am trying to decide if we should go out for one last hurrah tonight. I would really like to. But not like our Hurrah of Tuesday, but kinda like our Hurrah of the First Saturday night. or Last night. OoOOh! last night, Sam and I went to Magnet again. We saw live bands this time; It's a musical, and Bishop Allen. Very good! I recommend. I think I'll look it up tonight. see where we can go... if Leaf ever gets back. She went out last night while Sam and I were gone. to meet up with her new British friend. it's now 11am, and she's not back yet. I'm very concerned. One because she's not back yet, and because she has been sick since Thursday. I don't know! Sam keeps asking me...wait... Is that Leaf. Yep!... Did you know that every liquor that I have had here has been really strong... and not like in the states strong, like a good strong. Yum! I don't think she should get off this easy! Lame! Well, today we have to go get the best tea one last time, and David Bowie, Sam wants a man purse, and then... last minute gifts for all my peeps. Tchuse... (I'll add a picture lates)

No comments: