17 December 2007

wasted time gets wasted after all...

This is really sad... We leave in less than 12 hours... less than 11, 10... 9 hours. Oh! I will be staying up tonight, so that I won't sleep in, I have to wake Sam up in like 2 hours, or so, and I don't know when Leaf wants me to wake her up. She's not in bed yet. I also get to finish a bottle of Vodka, and 2 Liter bottle of Sprite, a liter of Orangensaft, and some other stuff. I'm feeling a little drowsy. tomorrow, I think Leaf wants to get a cab to take us to the airport. That's okay with me. She also wants me to take her extra bag as a check. She doesn't have everything in the bags yet... I don't know if it'll fit. I hope so. I get to go back to work Tomorrow... well, Wed. it is Tue here, but only like 4pm in Cali on Mon still. And another thing! I will be wearting David Bowie in German, for like 2 weeks straight. We went everywhere to find him today; and that was torturous. I couldn't remember where we'd seen him last week... Ooops! so we walked eveywhere looking for him. I have like 30+ Euro left... and don't know what to do with it... maybe i'll buy junk at the airport. I don't know. Just don't know. Leaf is just now reconfiguring her bags to fit everything in. eik! Sam goes back to being a workaholic again starting Wed. too. Leaf leaves for South Dakota on Friday... and I'm not supposed to talk to Buzzy so much... People ask stupid questions. Stupid! Three down... at least one more to go! Vodka Orange juice/ Vodka Sprite. Yum... Everything tastes better here... well, not everything. I wasn't enthralled by the beer, and our supper today at Zoologichier (sp) left a lot to be desired. Our ZimtundSahne tee today was also very dissapointing... That's too be expected when your waitress looks like death... but the tea was uninspiring so I looked around instead. The paintings on the ceiling were just about horrific. Some nude muse pinching her own nipple, and an orgy... seriously? yep! I'ma gonna miss the €2,50 pizza though... S'e la Vie! I do have a few cheesy gifts to bring back. and when I get back; I'll have less time to think about these few things that I don't want to think about. Awe... that makes me want to cry. I did cry a little today. I saw a picture of the captian; He shaved his head. He was unrecognizable, and without the beautiful hair... Another thing I don't want to think about... I need a tissue!

No comments: