13 May 2010

Quoting Myself for a Pep Talk

It wasn't as bad as I thought. I wasn't expecting it, but what did happen wasn't all that surprising either. In other words; I knew it was a possibility. I'd dreamt about it recently, and some of the facts of my dream to reality have been the same. Not entirely, or in the same caliber, but similar. But I don't know what to expect now that it's happened. I suppose I should take from what's happened in the past, and use that as guidelines as what to expect. That knowledge won't make it any easier though. And I don't know how long it'll last. Other times have been so variant in lengths, I wouldn't know where to call the medium. I guess I can just take it for what I get now, and be ok when it's done again. After all, wasn't I the one who said: "And to you until the end, I will always be a friend." Yep. That was me. And the end isn't close yet. The end is when I end. I don't plan on that any time soon.

No comments: