11 May 2010

Faint Heart Never Won Fair Lady

After some deliberation I've come to this conclusion: I am not always going to be talkative. Some of you are now taken aback I'm sure. "No! Not possible." you say. But it is true. I think that if you are truly comfortable enough with someone, they're a person that you can just BE with. Yes, fun times should also ensue. You should be able to talk and get along, and have oodles to say. But if you can also be comfortable not filling all of the silences together, that's good too. 
Plus, I'm a little shy, and I don't always know what to say. Whether it be because I'm feeling intimidated, or I merely just don't know what to say. 
Another thing is: I, like most girls, want someone who'll fight for me. Will try to pursue me. So, maybe he's still out there, and just hasn't found me yet. I'm not too worried that it will happen. It's not my timing to decide. 
SO; I'm settling for finding good friends for now. 
On the other hand: If I'm given enough sugar, or carbohydrates, or caffeine, I will be talkative... but that's just being hyper.

No comments: