13 May 2010

Just another Sad Country Song.

I don't want this. I need you.  Need you to own what you want. Own what you choose.
I'm just sitting here, minding my own business. Then I lend a friendly ear. and you break my heart again. The decision is yours. The decision was always yours. Yours to break me in the first place. It's your prerogative to choose what you think is best. But don't make a decision based on what you think will be best for me, without my input. Maybe what I want isn't what you think will be best for me. 
But then again. Maybe I need to move on. and let you live in regret. 
This is why I stopped listening to Country songs. They're too sad, and speak to me too closely. Have me making up scenarios again. Everything but the part about my heart breaking again, that is.

No comments: