25 May 2010

If you snear at me, I'll sick my fraidy dog on you.

First I can't find the cooking oil, so my dinner is drowned in butter instead. And I was told to fend for myself for dinner, so that is what I was doing, and then; She who told me to fend for myself, brings me home half a sandwich. I already make more than enough every time I cook, and still eat it all. And I can't not eat what was brought to me. So I'm over stuffed. I don't usually eat that much anymore. Not to mention, I had a large bagel sandwich for lunch. With all the fixin's. I'm not complaining. I am grateful for the sandwich. It was tasty. And my food was good too... But bleh... 
I also couldn't find bed risers, or face paint today. Not too big a loss in the grand scheme of things. But frustrating none the less. I had free time to devote to creativity, and I had no ideas that did not include either one of those items. Mostly the face paint. Granted; I have not used it in quite some time, and we've moved since then, not to mention, I've moved a few times since then. But alas, I still wanted it.
I have also figured out the standard size charts. I don't know if everyone knows this, but some time ago; between my mother's childhood, and mine; They changed American sizes. This confused me a lot with pattern making. My materials were printed prior to the change. Hahaha... I was so confused. Thinking "I don't wear a 16... or a 14." Turns out, a 10 now was a 16 then. And a 10 then, is now a 4. Mom! You weren't Fat! You wore a 4!
So, Now that I have a size chart that makes sense to me, I'm going to start on standard sizes. Yay! I've also come up with some prices for that vintage stuff I can sell, I still need to go through it though. I have to decide what I want to keep. If anything. I still feel that I'm unqualified to work in my degree field, but if I can make this business thing fly, I won't have to. Uber exciting. 
I also have to get ready for this party. Which will have more than 2 people! It will Gall-Darn-It! Muahahahahahahaha! 
I digress.

No comments: