29 May 2010

236 missed times to say what I feel...

Wow 236 posts. I've gone from topic to topic, and from trend to trend. The last... 3 and a half years(?) have been interesting. I went from no readers to the occasional reader, to an avid reader and back to occasional readers. I don't really have a point yet, but maybe I'll come up with one. I started this when I was 21 years old. I am now 24. I have a few of the same friends. Some of them took a break from me, some of them are friendships in new or different capacities now. I've had a lot of new life experiences since I turned 21 too. Like I went to Berlin, I traveled out of this country on my own. I've been homeless, and lived in Orange County. I've driven a Cadillac and had to donate my car to charity because the transmission went kaput. I have learned things about others. And made discoveries about myself. I've graduated from College. And I've found the type of best friend I've always wanted. I recorded a few songs, and performed a concert. I've been management, and jobless. I've waited tables, and a designer, and a retailer, and an entrepreneur. I've had 'love' and I've lost. I've been heart broken, and been resolute. I've made some art, and taken some classes. I've laughed a lot, and cried a few times. I've spent quality time with family, and suffered great loss. I've changed a lot. But somehow, I feel that I'm the same in many ways. I still fall for the same lines from certain people. I still am naive enough to trust people who aren't trustworthy. I've lost some bitterness, but have gained some new cynicisms, so I feel that they even out. I still feel insignificant at times. I also still feel inadequate at my chosen profession. On the other hand lots of things have changed. Like; I want some different things for my life now. I won't get into that now though... mostly because I don't really know if that is what I want... I'm going to stop now. I've completely lost my train of thought.

No comments: