10 May 2010

Nothing Profoundly Spoken

I had something really profound I wanted to say, but I decided that I should not get out of bed again. So I didn't. Now I'm not 100% about what it was.
I don't like stuff. knick knacks make me angry. Not having them. It's the stuff that means nothing that just sits there and takes up space and collects dust. The stuff in the junk drawer that is useless. The stuff that you don't even know you have it until you see it again. The "oh look at this, it's so cool..." stuff that is nothing. That's the stuff I don't like.
When I have children. If one of them turns out crazy... They will not be in charge.
I don't think I'm completely attached to the city anymore. I could really live anywhere. I'm not set on living in any location. Nothing has me tied. I could live in the country, I could live off the grid, I could live in a high-rise. I'm very adaptable. I also don't think I'm tied to having any specific work. I do think I should work for a living, make an earning. I think I could even do well as a stay at home. That doesn't mean that I don't want to do RunningMan Industries. On the contrary; I do. But the origins of it may be different. And the running of it may take a different coarse than I'd originally imagined. 
I'm kinda bummed that I've not been able to find work yet. Ok, I'm really bummed. I feel very inadiquate and useless because of it. That's not cool. I've both willing and able to perform any profession I've applied to. I also want to learn more. 
I've also not been able to pay my bills since I've had no income. That makes me very nervous, and upset. I really want to pay those that I'm indebted to. But as of right now. That's an impossibility. Which in turn makes it more difficult to find work because it effects my credit score, which employers look at to hire. I seriously need to find some sort of employment. 
This really has nothing to do with the profound point I was going to make, but eh. 

No comments: