12 May 2010

I only utter profanities at your expense.

Damn It all to Hell! What was that?!
I really had no idea you still had that effect on me. You and your stupid name. You send me into a spasm of tears. Stupid you. Stupid Love. Stupid Name.
Just give me a minute to breathe. We aren't friends, so it doesn't matter. We don't communicate. But now I know where to find you. I know your mother's address. I know your employer. I know your MySpace address. I even know your phone number, it's burned in my brain. But now that I know where to find you always. I don't think I can handle that. It's bad enough that I live this close and have restrained myself from trying to keep the promise of friendship to you that I made. Why?!
I can do this. Just don't think about it anymore. I'll be good. 
I think I didn't really react as bad as I typed out. But it was fun over-venting!

No comments: