14 May 2010

Birthday Wishes Listed For the Clueless

I've decided what I want for my birthday. Besides of course, my always wanting: to spend time with friends. But seeing as I rarely get that, I've come up with a list of stuff type things:
- Cork. I love bulletin boards. Cork by itself lends itself to creativity. But I love bulletin boards. And despite my love for them, I don't have one here.
- Push Pins. To go with the bulletin board, or cork.
- Music. This is always on the list of stuff type things. I always want more. 
That's all for the specific things, but I do have a general idea of what I like: 
- Sewing stuff. If I'm going to start a clothing line, I can always use more.
- Art stuff. An artist can always use this. 
- Gift Cards. If you don't know what to get me. And don't want to spend quality time with me. I'd appreciate some sort of acknowledgment. Mostly I kid.
- Other things I like include: Pirates, Elephants, Learning new stuff, German, Italian, Water crackers, Salsa dancing, Stripes, polka dots, Cowboys, Music, Shelves, and girl stuff I usually don't buy myself.
- Spending time with my friends. (this is year round that I want this, but especially on my birthday)
Despite how it may sound. I am not selfish. I'm just putting this out there. After all; this is my train of thought.

No comments: