30 October 2007

from whence does yonder friendship blow?

There are a few things in life that one can be selfish about. Their Family, is one of them. I think that it is only fair that I am selfish in certain respects of the children of my kin. Yes, I do know that I would only be a... Second Cousin? and not really an aunt. But, I want to be close to my "neicifew" If We are truly like sisters, Larry and I, this is only natural. Right? I think that My cousin, Her mom, and her unborn need to move out here, and live with My mother and I (and the captain too of course) and we should all buy a house together. Either that, or they should move out here, and live really really close. I think it would be better for all of us. My mom wants to buy a house, from what I understand, my aunt is not happy where she's at. Maybe, but I don't think so. I believe she would be happier closer to family. I think Larry would do better here. I think I need to be closer to Larry myself, and that the impact that we could have on each other would be good. a good interaction. I also think that I need to be close to said neicifew while they're growing up. It would be best ("") if they moved out here, before the child is born, but hey, I-personally- do not work miracles. I do know someone who does. I think they should both get out of the influence of the environment. I've been there, I know it. It's not the best. That's really it. on that subject. Another subject; Rocky is talking to me again. and not even meheh talking like before, but like real friend talk like how I would talk to him before, and the conversation was awkwardly reciprocated. but real conversation. happy good friend talk, He listened I spoke. He commented, I vented, He understood, I smiled. Yay! good times, this whole him being a friend back to me is going to take some getting used to. I've had that experience only a mite of a few times before, it's weird for me. I only worry that it won't last. but run off like it splattered before.

No comments: