28 October 2007

And that's why we're not too close.

I think I need to apologize. I should not spew my vehemence towards certain people, so soon after they scorn me. I should have waited a few hours, or days, or maybe weeks. No, not weeks. That would be harboring ill feelings. I don't think that's healthy. I don't think that I am particularly healthy anyway. I don't eat regularly, I don't sleep enough, and I can hardly exercise. My life is full of stress. I've been pretty blah... for the past few weeks. The music keeps me going. I've started glaring through my eyebrows again. That is Scary. The perfect look based solely in vile distaste. not a happy look to say the least. I also think that all of these factors can be attributed to the fact that I am not happy. or they are the factors of why I am not happy. I am a very good lier. I am quite the little actress. I make believe very well. And could fool you if I wanted to. Maybe that's what happened with him, maybe, I was too convincing, I was trying to convince everyone else but him. He obviously fell for it. Blah! Of course, I've made it better between some other 'friends' and I with my "acting" skills before. That may not be entirely healthy either. Me harboring emotions of contempt, whilst making sure that we stay friends. That makes sense. That would explain my antics as a pirate with Rocky. AHA! That still doesn't excuse my behavior. I should try and restrain my pretending just like I restrain my sarcasm with some people I guess. I'll just end up hurting myself, along with others, otherwise. Dang-na- it.

No comments: