28 October 2007

How many ways to say no?

I, Flippin, Hate, The Hedgehog. Seriously! What is he thinking? What did he expect to happen? He flippin knows where I stand, I told him. Point blank. I can't make it anymore clearer. What did he think I would do? Just be okay with it? Who in their right mind doinks "a girl I was seeing before I even met you" while said "love interest" is in the same house. What the frick was he thinking? Oh, just stay here with me, wouldn't you like to wake up like this with me? HELL NO! I DO NOT WANT THAT! It would all be purely for his own enjoyment. I would get nothing from it. "I would love it." "I can trust myself in a house full of other people, with you" What the frick about last week? with that other girl? seriously. NO, I can't say it any planer, No! I guess I just said it too nice. perhaps I have to be mean about it. NO! I can't do that, not for you not for anyone. That is what I should say. flippin' "Is it just me, would you say yes if I was some other guy?" Firstly, What says that I should tell you? Secondly, NO! Who are you? You disgust me all night with your inappropriate jokes. You ignore me, and treat me like I'm some sort of flippin' eye candy. I've got news for you buck-o! I am not your eye candy, I am not your Fuck-buddy, I am not your Girlfriend, and I am not yours at all. YOU, have NO power, or possession over me. I've been kind and courteous for the sake of all of your friends. But no more. You screwed up and shit your self by me, for the last time. I Hate you. This will be your last Valediction. Good Fickin' bye. and Good Riddance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go girl!