25 October 2007

The comedy is a dangerous liason...

The Comedy of errors... this comedy is serious. My so called life, is like comedy. It could be misconstrued as drama, definitely not action, Hardly romance, and though; it may be foreign to me, it's not. So Comedy. Ha Ha Ha Haha. Just laugh about it. Why did she say those things? does she not realize that when I told her those things, it was in fact, in confidence. Since the facts were pried from me in the first place. wouldn't that be a direct indication that I didn't really want anyone to know. Even though I wanted to tell. What was she fishing for. Searching for substance in an endless oblivion that contains not of that which she seeks. Oh Bother! And as for pacing myself. I've slowed back to my snails pace. even though the snail only lives in that aspect of my life. I'm fast at EVERYTHING else otherwise. It may now be too slow of a pace. I just don't want to push myself over the edge due to some dispute that has no real discrepancy's. As I've said it is the "death of this child never created" nothing happened. It was over before it began, and I. now punish myself over monotony? I don't think so. I deserve better, I know it. and I tell everyone. actually no. I tell few, but they don't seem to get it. it takes a huge misunderstanding/unveiling to reveal that they HAVE NO IDEA because they have not LISTENED. what a bummer, He had so much going for him. seriously. If I were him, I'd be kicking myself for ruining the best thing, for an okay thing that is familiar. LAME! Just because it's familiar doesn't mean you need to keep it. If I only did what was familiar, I would not have my new paintings, I would still have no friends, and I wouldn't have this new blog. Change is good. Granted; it need be for the right reasons. Overall. I don't think he considered the options, and now he's lost. just lost.

No comments: