25 October 2007

Sugar, Oh honey honey...

Where does this red stuff come from? I have this random red stuff between my ring and middle finger on my left hand. Weird... It's kinda sticky... icky.... Stack said it was from my sweets, but how do you hold a cupcake between those fingers? seriously. It wasn't from my soda, even though it was in a red can, I don't think the paint rubbed off. it's not from my pizza, I would have noticed it sooner. Those are the only reddish things I have here. There's red on my shoes. I'm not bleeding. Yeah, I don't know. I think I need to sleep, I slept maybe like hmmmm... well, actually maybe 5 hours, but maybe not. I am so tired. It's the continual lack of sleep that's getting to me, then not sleeping and eating mucho sugar is way too much. I had two pieces of chocolate satin pie, I've had a piece of cheese pizza, and then a CocaCola, and am staring at a cupcake. Yummmmm,... Sugar... (guuuh). ...

No comments: