23 October 2007

Focus, Focus... Fo..cu..ssss... Ooooh!

So, I'm not that good at focusing. At work, I can work... and finish it all really fast. just do. But at school, and/or on my own time, I can't. Like now. I'm writing this, I should be doing something for tomorrows or Thursdays class, or even Monday's class. But no. I'm overwhelmed with thoughts. thoughts about the Hedgehog, and not so much The Moose anymore. just stuff. I'm glad that the Hedgehog doesn't like me anymore. I'm not glad that he doinked another girl. But, I wasn't going to. and he knew that. I knew that would only last so long. I am kind of surprised it took this long. I don't see what anyone sees in him. But then again, that argument may be entirely based on biased. I really hate him. I really "have a heart" for his friends. Weird. And he doesn't actually look like a Hedgehog, more like an obese Prairie Dog. On another topic... or a previously unstated topic anyways. I now have lots of Library books. I am not "in love" with him. I just want to make sure that he doesn't forget about me and our friendship. Yes, I did say that I was "in love" with him. However, I'd had 2 shots of vodka, with a beer chaser and a couple of other drinks. I think in doing that, I absentmindedly convinced myself that the love/feelings, that I felt were in fact that sexual love. but they're not. I love him like I love my best friends, like Joe, or Dan, or Cho, or or or... my other friends that I consider like kin. That's all I've got to give.

No comments: