23 October 2007

Naming friends

I think, just to be fair, I shouldn't name name. But then, if I don't name names, what will I use to identify everyone? I'll have to use "aliases" but then how will I keep them straight? I can't post it in a blog. Then they could read it. I also can't use names that they'd know. but fitting names. Like the Hedgehog, and the Moose. I could try and continue with animals, but that wouldn't be fitting for everyone. and if I use names that I would know them as like Laura, there's a chance she wouldn't remember, but she might, and then I might get her confused with someone who's really named that. I just don't know. I guess I could name each person when I cross their bridge. I'll just have to remember who's who. You wouldn't think this was such a big problem, after all, these are my thoughts. We'll see. And I might just need to change names from instance to instance.

No comments: