22 October 2007

The inevitable costume...

It's taken a long time this year for me to come up with good ideas for a costume. go figure. I who dress thematically daily. can't come up with a good Halloween costume. Last year I was a flapper. the year before, I was a flapper. I've been a pirate, Mary Poppins, Barbie, a flapper (duh), an evil sprite, a ballerina, and some other things, On a daily basis, I dress as 50's, 20's, 70's, 80's, punk, goth, prep, country, school marm, and fashionista... among other things. I wanted to be Jessica Rabbit, my natural rack is almost big enough, and in several of my "garbs" I can get my waist down to really small. But I was freaking out about the dress, so no. I could also have been a punker. but that's tooooooo boring. I would have done that, if I decided to go to the punk show on Saturday. which I still haven't decided if I will or not. That's another thing, I went from having nothing to do, to having three things to do, all on the same night. I can go see TSOL with Erik and Clyde, Go to Janelle, Kristin, and What's her names Halloween Party, or go to Christine and Brian's Halloween party. but that's the only night anything is planned, I don't know what to do. Anywho. I was thinking that I wanted to do my makeup like I do for my photo shoots, or something similar, my mom thought I should be a geisha girl, but I don't want to do that. So I thought hey, 80's punk, though I don't think it's that extreme. So I thought "what clothes do I have" I thought of my thigh high fishnets, my Asian robe, cowboy boots, flapper dress, 30's sequin dress, black wings, all my hats, tutus, etc. So now I think I've got it. I came up with it while doing my makeup... a Punk Rock Ballerina. I still am not sure what all that entails, but it should be good. NO? yes!

No comments: