27 October 2007

combining metaphors? certainly not.

Don't you think it's funny how, your teeth don't hurt until after the dentist "fixes" them? It doesn't even hurt where the "problem" was, just on the same side. NOT Cool! It's kinda hard to enjoy oneself when the mouth is full of pain. LAME! Another thing that's lame, okay not really lame. just humorous. People without rhythm. people without rhythm who in fact, think they have rhythm. pretty funny to watch. Cho was like that, actually, she admits to it. so it's not quite the same. hahahaha. Something that's not so funny; really drunk people, when you're completely sober. sure you might laugh at their antics right then and there. But it's not that funny. Think about how they'll be the next day, or just in a couple of hours. not funny. Well, sometimes it is. Now, I get to decide what I'm going to do tonight. I think I'll go to the parties, but which do I hit first? and if I go to one, will I be able to make it to the other? or will I get sidetracked and such? So, with one is more imperative that I attend? Once I know that, maybe I can make a decision. I have a few hours, so I don't have to freak out yet. Or maybe I should just cuz. I haven't really done that in a while. There are pros and con's to each. Which has pros that out way the con's? I don't know. One is BYOB, The Other has the Hedgehog. One has Rocky, the other has a Keg. hmmmm... I like combining metaphors...

No comments: