24 October 2007

The Iceman a-cometh...

It's getting pretty cold in here, I don't understand why Cathrine said it was an iceberg, I haven't felt it as an Iceberg yet this quarter. It's not quite iceberg-esque yet. It's been pretty warm in here comparatively. Whatever! Rocky didn't come to class today. Probably decided to skip because he didn't have all his work done for that class. Stack didn't come either. Travel, or lameness. I need to talk to Rocky about tonight, I also need to know if may is coming. She said she was last week, but hasn't mentioned it this week. Don't know! OH well. The combination of how tired I am, and the air conditioner blowing on my fingers is not a good combo. I feel like my fingers will either break, or just keep numbly moving until the end of ages crashes in upon us. I guess that's due to the pain running all throughout my whole body. The feeling is mutual in many aspects. and what's up with that giant bruise on the back of my leg. Where did it come from? How did it get there? What is the purpose. did i do that at the symphony? with the wooden chairs? did it happen this morning doing plieas? (sp) did I pop a blood vessel or something whilst amidst an agonizing muscle cramp? When will I get my test results back? what is wrong with me? The pains not the bad, but the gross feeling every morning, come on... I'm a little over it already. Maybe I should just eat more, and go to the gym. Or not. What the Heck?!

No comments: