18 March 2009

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared

I cannot believe this is happening! Actually; Yes I can. Because it is, and it has. The day of, and I still don't have a ticket. It's been since February 17th that I've, WE'VE, known about this! I understand that fiances are tight. But, COME ON!

*Breath*

This is still Bloody Bogus. Not because I want to get away, or anything, But because this reflects badly on me and my word. If you know me; then you probably know that I try to always keep my word. If I make a promise; I will do everything in my power to fulfill that promise. AND; I'm one of those people that does not like to fly by the seat of my pants, as it were. I like to know what's going on in advance. I do not like to be spur of the moment with huge things. Like Plane tickets; Exhibit A!

*Breath*

I'm not really as peeved, or miffed, or angry as I may sound. I just feel a little let down. And in turn I feel like I'm letting others down. Not that anyone was holding their breath for me. Or that the majority of my time would change in any measure of consequence due to being prepared. But I would be prepared. And I'd only have myself to be peeved at if anything, like plans, went awry.

No comments: