01 March 2009

I'm in love with the hair of a foreign shower

I've always wanted Joan Jett hair (or what I decided Joan Jett hair was). I thought I couldn't have this hair because; in fact I have; Wavy-to-curly blonde hair. And I'm in love with Mötley Crüe hair (or what I decided Mötley Crüe hair was). Like Nikki Sixx' hair. Maybe I'll make that the picture. And then there's Elvira's hair. Nice... See a theme going on here. I've always loved these hair styles. I love the Mötley Crüe hair on guys. I never thought you'd hear these words from me but; Mötley Crüe hair is Hot! However: so far, ALL Mötley Crüe haired guys are douche bags. 'Tis true. Oh well... There are 'Hot!' guys without Mötley Crüe hair. It's not the only hair style out there. I've since changed my hair cut; and more recently my hair color. It's been close to my 'ideal' cut... But I'm not much for using product, and I can get lazy; and a cut of this capacity doesn't really warrant being lazy with it. Either way; I've trimmed my hair again. And this time it's not the worst hair cut ever. It's still not the smartest cut for myself. I want Wash and Go hair; but Joan Jett hair. Now I have to decide what I want more; and if I'm enough of a 'girl' to actually learn to use "product." We'll just have to see... With the warmth comes humidity, and bigger, badder hair. (not in a good way either.)

No comments: