26 March 2009

Have you seen my shamrocks?

So on my way out to SoCal; I stunk. I smelled of sleep, work, bar, and then plane. That's what happens when you board a plane morning after St. Patty's day. My flight back. I just smelled like errands and plane. Yay me. Also on my way there I did a little creating. Just a little. Have you ever thought about something when someone else mentions it; and others mention it a lot, so you seem to think about it a lot, but if they'd never mention it, you'd never think about it? Well that's how it is with me with a lot of things. Like the attractiveness of certain boys/the opposite sex/well, anyone really. Or Love. Or babies. Or pets, favorite things, names, certain futures... Or weddings. Whenever someone talks about weddings, or their dress, or their plans, or someone else's plans, or 'I've been planning my wedding since I was 10 years old', or whatever. I get a brief moment to think about this for myself. Now I'm not one to dwell on things that I know will never turn out if I plan them now and none of the important factors are in place, I mean; come on, You can't have a wedding with only a bride. *I've gotten off topic slightly. Well, in these brief instances I think about what I'd want my dress to look like. It almost always appear briefly in the same fashion to me. So on the edge of sleep, after reading about a wedding in a book. I decided to draw it out. In other words; I've taken up way too much space to say that I've designed my wedding dress. I will perhaps draw it out in a more understandable drawing, move it into the computer, perhaps 'mock it up' at a later date. Then post it to my design blog. That'll be good. I also designed a carry on/pillow/luggage piece. Logic and whatnot, combined to make a useful piece of reusable equipment. But that is where the creativity during my week stopped. on the plane, between Atlanta and Santa Ana. Lost somewhere in tornado alley.

No comments: