04 March 2009

All they do is Sing and Eat; Eat and Sing...

I hold today as evidence. I need schedules to stay focused. I want to do so many things with my life, and learn so much, but I can not remain focused on my own accord. I need to create a schedule to help myself remain focused on these tasks. I may need to create each schedule on a weekly/daily basis. I also think that living farther from the office would help with my staying on task. So far, there's no differentiation between life and work, so work never happens. I need Structure! Other than not actually accomplishing anything I wanted to today; I felt it was a good day. I was happy. If I'm happy I have a tendency to do things that make me happy. I sing and dance, and attempt to learn. If I had a schedule to help me to do these things on a regular basis I might be happier than depressed, and that may just help with my SAD. I choose to sing today to liven my mood. and it worked. I even did some barre work this evening. Yay! Let's Sing! and Not go to Bed... I know I have to work in the morning; but I'm in such a good mood and don't want to loose it.

No comments: