03 March 2009

The Love of a Rust Covered Heart

I'm kind of disappointed. I am not sure in what specifically. But I do feel the feeling of disappointment. That's really it. I can't describe it other than that. I don't know what I have to be disappointed in right now. I hope it's not life in general. That's anti-climactic and predictable. Maybe I'm disappointed in myself for succumbing to the natural actions of being a 'girl' in this 'modern' society. (I mean shopping) Or maybe I don't just mean in shopping. I've stated my quarrels with myself in these respects previously; but I don't want to dig up that old dirt, no matter how relevant it may be at this time. Maybe I'm disappointed at my situation. It's been... (since October; so... hmmm...) 5ish months. I'm glad I didn't say yes to that day or two idea. Because it never panned out. I wish people would keep their word, Or at least make an attempt to do so. Maybe I'm just disappointed in the way my new vest fits. That's retarded, I love my new vest. I might be disappointed in my wants. Like what I want in life, from the store, in friends, from people, in movies, from common sense, in Love... I dunno. I'll maybe let ya know when I do.

No comments: