05 March 2009

A Fleet of Companion Ships have just put to See.

I feel like I'm going to cry. And that makes me upset. There is no reason for me to cry. Tonight wasn't bad. Nothing terrible, or sad, or upsetting, or unnerving has happened recently. I just feel like I'm going to cry. I am very contented with my life right now. Yes; I know it pretty much sucks from certain points of views. Meh... I like my job, I like my library, I sing and 'dance', I have family close by. I only lack drive, vision and friends... What of that? I suppose I just realize what I lack when I see what others have and those facts ride on my subconscious until it spills over into the voids in my chest and from there into my tear ducts. I'll live. I should just go to sleep and get over it. I've felt this way before and lived through it. For this fancy is fleeting; And I must soldier on.

No comments: