05 March 2009

I Want To Be Blunt

I want to live in a house; a home. I want to be able to shower at my own leisure without the constraints of someone else's home, bills, and proximity. I want friends of my own. I want to have something that's just mine again. I want Buzzy Reinhardt. I want to not want Rocky. I want to sing. I want to accomplish something. I want to play an instrument. I want someone to believe in me. I want to be loved unconditionally. I want to not be afraid to be all of myself all of the time. I want to dance. I want to be important. I want to be good enough. I want free reign. I want constraints. I want to be happy. I want to create something with all of me, with all the soul and passion I can muster. I want Mr. Bag. I want to be remembered. I want to get on with life. I want to live. I want to love. I want Willie to keep his promises. I want Pam to be a better person, not so; her family. I want to travel and see things. I want to be a Rock Star. I want a shower. I want to dance. I want to cry. I want to be the best me that there is. I want to read. I want to learn. I want to understand things. I want to be held while I cry. I want to be congratulated and encouraged. I want to be wanted.

No comments: