19 February 2009

You will not know but all that you do know.

My mouth tastes funny. And I keep smelling an odd smell. Like moldy dairy. But it's so fleeting that I can't be sure. My mouth tastes funny because I just ate ramen. Who'd a thunk that I would have to make myself a liar so soon. Nothing ever goes according to planned. Not that what has turned out is at all bad. It just makes me seem the flaky sort. A sort that I am not; and in all respects attempt not to be. I try to never give my word or make a promise unless it's intended to be kept. How was I to know I would come into a job and that that work would disrupt my plans which were previously being made. Nothing had been set in stone, but that does not subtract from the fact that words were spoken and I have now disappointed myself to thinking that I have not been able to keep my word. This is why I like to have specific plans and I'm always trying to figure out the specifics of what's going on as soon as possible. So that I might not be the one to have to go back on my word due to other's agendas. Now; I do hope that Shakespeare will be able to work with me, and I with it. And Dr. Wylan will not get in the way of it or Calvin. I should like to know about that before I go on Sunday to Shakespeare. Just in case I do get it. Then I will be able to provide information and not merely conjecture on the subject of my departure and return.

No comments: